1. Double click on the city marker (weather forecast) or (climatological information) to select by city.
2. Press 'Ctrl' to toggle between browsing mode and area selection mode.
3. In browsing mode, click and drag on map area to scroll the map. Use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
4. In area selection mode, select by area by pressing and holding the mouse button to drag an area. The latitude and longitude information of the area will be displayed in the input boxes automatically. Cities within the selected area will be selected.
5. Alternatively, select cities within a country/territory by clicking the 'Country/territory' drop-down box.
6. When cities are selected or an area is marked, click the 'Search' button to start searching.